Trying to figure out the best way to do the following: spend 3 days in Seattle, 3 in portland and 3 or 4 days each on Or and WA coasts. Would be flying into one of the cities, whichever is cheaper. Will rent a car for the roadtrip part, but would like not to have one in the cities. Is my best choice Amtrak or should I just rent in one in the destination city and not make such a big deal about having it in the cities and driving in traffic, etc?
northwest trip itinerary/transportation questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 5 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 6 Christmas weather?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 10 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Big island itinerary
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014