My husband and I will be in this area in June and have only one night to stay before moving on to the Columbia River valley. Considering Astoria, Cannon beach or Seaside - other suggestions welcome as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Route 66
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 14 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 15 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 18 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 21 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City