My husband and I will be in this area in June and have only one night to stay before moving on to the Columbia River valley. Considering Astoria, Cannon beach or Seaside - other suggestions welcome as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 5 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 8 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 First Time to California
- 12 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 13 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 14 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 24 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt