My husband and I will be in this area in June and have only one night to stay before moving on to the Columbia River valley. Considering Astoria, Cannon beach or Seaside - other suggestions welcome as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/phenq-reviews/
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 8 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Airfares in the 1970's
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???