My husband and I will be in this area in June and have only one night to stay before moving on to the Columbia River valley. Considering Astoria, Cannon beach or Seaside - other suggestions welcome as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 4 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 7 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 8 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 19 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 22 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming