In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 5 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 6 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 9 Day in Spokane
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 12 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 13 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation