In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 neha kakkar@: HP PRINTER tEc^h SUPPORT C0NTACT 1855+999 8045 HP24*7
- 2 Connect : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 AOL Password recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical SUPP0RT
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 Quick road trip
- 6 What to request?
- 7 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 14 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 23 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)