In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
NorthShore of Kauai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions