In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 2 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 3 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 4 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 help me plan a Cali trip
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 24 Muir Woods in October
- 25 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre