In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 5 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 14 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant