In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 2 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Harlem, NY
- 9 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 10 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 13 Glacier to Banff
- 14 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 17 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 18 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 21 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 22 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 23 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 24 Beartooth HWY Question
- 25 Northern California for 7 days in May