In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 2 Shenandoah National park
- 3 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 Rental Car Orlando
- 7 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 San Francisco to San Diego
- 10 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 11 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 12 24 days out west
- 13 Pacific Northwest
- 14 New Orleans Streetcars
- 15 Things to do in NYC
- 16 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 17 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 18 Sandford Airport
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 21 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 22 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 23 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 24 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 25 Traveling through MO to Branson