In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cruising the Mississippi river
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 Niagara Falls.
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.