In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West luxury hotels
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 12 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 19 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 20 I95
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 New York City - Wasington February 2017