In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
NorthShore of Kauai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 16 ONP help
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Coastal New England Road trip