In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 4 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 5 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 6 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 south west family trip itinerary
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 13 wasting time around JFK
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 16 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 SF Restaurant
- 19 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 20 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC