In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breast Increase>>>http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/wonder-bust/
- 2 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 3 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 4 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Help us choose a hotel
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations