In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
NorthShore of Kauai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 10 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 21 New York City in April
- 22 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 23 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Need beach location for summer family reunion.