In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 3 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Hotel in Reno
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?