Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Northern NJ to Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 3 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Montana- what are must see places?
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)