Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 help from a true New Yorker.
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Hamilton Broadway
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 20 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia