Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 2 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 3 Big Sur Help!!
- 4 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 10 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions