Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 2 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 3 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 4 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 5 Seattle in early August
- 6 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 7 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 10 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 11 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 North Carolina Triangle
- 17 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 18 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 19 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 20 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 21 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 22 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 23 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 24 Minnesota to Colorado
- 25 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada