Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 5 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 6 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 7 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 8 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 9 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 10 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 14 New Orleans music
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 17 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 18 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 19 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 20 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 21 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 NYC with wheelchair
- 24 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 25 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC