Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Northern NJ to Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?