Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Northern NJ to Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 5 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 6 Dining in D.C.
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Washington DC Metro
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 13 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 17 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 18 Alaska cruise and land
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco