Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Southwest US
- 7 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 8 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Glacier to Banff
- 11 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 12 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 13 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 16 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Harlem, NY
- 19 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 20 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 21 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 22 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 23 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Mississippi gulf coast