Hi all ,
I'll be flying into KC on 7/4 and out of KC on 7/14. Taking a road trip in between.
We are from Long Island; been to many parts of the country, East and West, but, except for Chicago, never been to the plains or great lakes states.
I had previously posted, that the goal of my road trip was to see as many states as possible. That's my wife's thing.
Now, my trip has been cut to 10 days, and my focus has changed to try to see as many interesting things as possible including cities and beautiful country side.
So now I'm thinking we'll spend a couple of days in KC, possibly hit Madison, WI or Milwaukee, then a couple of days in Minneapolis.
The next part I need help on , is to drive north somewhere, to see the beautiful northern mid west. I'm not sure if I should do Northern Minn., Wisconsin, or Michigan, or a little of each.
I guess I'll have 3 or 4 days for that part of the trip.
Any recommendations? What parts of the Northern Mid West are most scenic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/cianix-male-enhacement-reviews/
- 3 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 6 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 7 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 8 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 12 Currency and hotels
- 13 Vegas with toddler twins
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 18 disneyland
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida
Hi all ,