Hi all ,
I'll be flying into KC on 7/4 and out of KC on 7/14. Taking a road trip in between.
We are from Long Island; been to many parts of the country, East and West, but, except for Chicago, never been to the plains or great lakes states.
I had previously posted, that the goal of my road trip was to see as many states as possible. That's my wife's thing.
Now, my trip has been cut to 10 days, and my focus has changed to try to see as many interesting things as possible including cities and beautiful country side.
So now I'm thinking we'll spend a couple of days in KC, possibly hit Madison, WI or Milwaukee, then a couple of days in Minneapolis.
The next part I need help on , is to drive north somewhere, to see the beautiful northern mid west. I'm not sure if I should do Northern Minn., Wisconsin, or Michigan, or a little of each.
I guess I'll have 3 or 4 days for that part of the trip.
Any recommendations? What parts of the Northern Mid West are most scenic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 VitaPulse Review | http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 3 Hello I have a 3 arthritis RA, osteo, and fibromyalga
- 4 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 New York best app
- 7 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Pacific Northwest
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 13 Florida Nature Trip
- 14 Rental Car Orlando
- 15 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 24 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 25 Sandford Airport
Hi all ,