Hi all ,
I'll be flying into KC on 7/4 and out of KC on 7/14. Taking a road trip in between.
We are from Long Island; been to many parts of the country, East and West, but, except for Chicago, never been to the plains or great lakes states.
I had previously posted, that the goal of my road trip was to see as many states as possible. That's my wife's thing.
Now, my trip has been cut to 10 days, and my focus has changed to try to see as many interesting things as possible including cities and beautiful country side.
So now I'm thinking we'll spend a couple of days in KC, possibly hit Madison, WI or Milwaukee, then a couple of days in Minneapolis.
The next part I need help on , is to drive north somewhere, to see the beautiful northern mid west. I'm not sure if I should do Northern Minn., Wisconsin, or Michigan, or a little of each.
I guess I'll have 3 or 4 days for that part of the trip.
Any recommendations? What parts of the Northern Mid West are most scenic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 3 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 4 http://newsupplements2017.com/t6-black/
- 5 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 6 specifically focus on the three main causes of aging.
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 13 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
Hi all ,