Hi all ,
I'll be flying into KC on 7/4 and out of KC on 7/14. Taking a road trip in between.
We are from Long Island; been to many parts of the country, East and West, but, except for Chicago, never been to the plains or great lakes states.
I had previously posted, that the goal of my road trip was to see as many states as possible. That's my wife's thing.
Now, my trip has been cut to 10 days, and my focus has changed to try to see as many interesting things as possible including cities and beautiful country side.
So now I'm thinking we'll spend a couple of days in KC, possibly hit Madison, WI or Milwaukee, then a couple of days in Minneapolis.
The next part I need help on , is to drive north somewhere, to see the beautiful northern mid west. I'm not sure if I should do Northern Minn., Wisconsin, or Michigan, or a little of each.
I guess I'll have 3 or 4 days for that part of the trip.
Any recommendations? What parts of the Northern Mid West are most scenic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2018 Tesla Model E News Cars Reviews
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 4 Utah trip Itinerary
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 14 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 15 Help me with this
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Houston MetroRail
- 18 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 23 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
Hi all ,