Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 3 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Broadway choices
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 15 Fairbanks Alaska
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Getaway