Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 2 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 3 Silverthorne
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 9 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 10 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 11 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 12 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 13 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 17 Getting around in NYC
- 18 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 19 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 20 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 21 Places to stay in TX...?
- 22 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?