Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I40 East in November
- 2 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 13 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 14 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 15 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 16 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 17 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 18 Where to stay in NYC
- 19 Death Valley
- 20 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 21 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 22 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 23 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers