Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior Travel Helper
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 4 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 5 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 6 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 7 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 8 South Carolina
- 9 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 15 Help with driving East to West
- 16 Austin with Kids
- 17 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 18 Austin Getaway
- 19 Maine
- 20 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 21 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 22 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 23 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Vermont/New Hampshire