Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 culpepper
- 6 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 15 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 16 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 17 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 18 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 19 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Charlotte restaurant help
- 22 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 23 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 moving to florida