Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 8 Mount Vernon?
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 21 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?