Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 4 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Nashville Public Transportation
- 7 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 8 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 9 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 10 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 15 8 day trip to Florida
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 20 carmel vs. monterey california
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Week in Colorado
- 24 Moving to Dallas
- 25 Florida Car Rental