Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 2 Long Island Advice
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 5 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Tour of the Wester US
- 8 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 11 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 12 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 17 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 18 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 19 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 20 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 Hawaii
- 23 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 24 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 25 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help