Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 2 Monday Night Football
- 3 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?