Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Seattle Transportation??
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 9 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 16 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 17 Cell phone service in Moab
- 18 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 19 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 20 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 21 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 25 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.