Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee