Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Grand American Road Trip!
- 4 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 5 Orlando - condoleances
- 6 Rules of the Subway
- 7 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 10 1st trip to Colorado
- 11 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Road trip out west
- 15 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 16 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 23 Your favourite places in New York City
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA