Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 8 Driving to Naples fl
- 9 Nashville Questions
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Downtown Chicago
- 25 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?