Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 San Diego with Kids
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station