Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Carmel Monterey
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Arches Devils Garden
- 18 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 19 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend