Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 3 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 6 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 7 Grand Teton in October
- 8 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?