Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco and Napa
- 2 Grand Canyon
- 3 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 4 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts