Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 2 Rose Parade Novice
- 3 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 4 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 5 Vegas Where to Start
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 7 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 8 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 9 A little packing advice..
- 10 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 13 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 14 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 15 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 16 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 17 Niagara Falls train stations
- 18 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 19 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 20 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 21 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 24 Road trip October
- 25 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...