Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Northern Lights - Fairbanks, AK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 2 searching for urban master planned community
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 New England September
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?