Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 4 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 5 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Nashville
- 10 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 fort lauderdale
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?