Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Charleston Hotel Question
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 New Hampshire
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP