Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 7 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 10 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 11 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Arches or Zion?
- 16 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 19 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 20 time to visit statue
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 23 Chester, CN
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help