Traveling to AK by mid of March for 10 days. Main motive is to view northern lights. Will be landing in Fairbanks. Chena hot springs is totally booked. Can you please suggest other accommodations a bit far from the city lights to have a good view of northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 3 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 4 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 7 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 10 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Extended weekend beach get away
- 14 Reagan Library
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 17 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 20 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 21 New Software
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 10 days vacation in Maine
- 24 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time