Planning on flying into San Fransisco in May or June for a 7-10 trip up Highway 1 ending up in Redwoods National Park before heading back south. I need help in the with average type of weather that time of year. Will there be a good chance of daily fog? rain, cold temperatures? Would May be better than June? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Northern California Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA