Planning on flying into San Fransisco in May or June for a 7-10 trip up Highway 1 ending up in Redwoods National Park before heading back south. I need help in the with average type of weather that time of year. Will there be a good chance of daily fog? rain, cold temperatures? Would May be better than June? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Northern California Trip
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 14 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite