I'd like to get some advice/opinions on a last-minute road trip we're planning. Basically, we have from July 23-July 28 to circle around Northern California. We're interested in seeing Lassen National Park, Redwood National Park, Avenue of Giants, Headwaters Forest Reserve. So, that said:
1) Are these good choices or are there better ways to spend our time?
2) What could we skip or switch out in the name of a more relaxed, but still satisfying, trip schedule?
3) We're big day hikers, so we'd like the destinations to be hike-worthy (as much as possible).
4) What are some good budget accommodations around these areas?
5) We've already been to Wine Country and Lake Tahoe a bunch--we're looking for new places to explore!
Thank you for your expertise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Are you looking Estate Planning Lawyer?
- 4 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 7 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 13 Currency and hotels
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 19 disneyland
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida