I'd like to get some advice/opinions on a last-minute road trip we're planning. Basically, we have from July 23-July 28 to circle around Northern California. We're interested in seeing Lassen National Park, Redwood National Park, Avenue of Giants, Headwaters Forest Reserve. So, that said:
1) Are these good choices or are there better ways to spend our time?
2) What could we skip or switch out in the name of a more relaxed, but still satisfying, trip schedule?
3) We're big day hikers, so we'd like the destinations to be hike-worthy (as much as possible).
4) What are some good budget accommodations around these areas?
5) We've already been to Wine Country and Lake Tahoe a bunch--we're looking for new places to explore!
Thank you for your expertise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/follinique/
- 2 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 5 limousine help
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 8 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 15 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 16 Chicago Stamina
- 17 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 18 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 20 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 21 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 25 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks