We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Day trips from Boston
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 Why should fitness experts recommend for Perfect Biotics Probiotic America?
- 8 Nucific Bio X4 Promo code Codes for a Big Save!
- 9 Evermax male enhancement- Read side effects first
- 10 Are you want looking young? Try Ciello Cream
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 13 http://trexmusclesite.com/noxitril/
- 14 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 15 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 16 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 17 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 18 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 19 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 21 an mission additional most often than
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 24 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 25 Why to Choose Native Ads?