We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Route 66
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 14 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 15 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 18 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 21 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City