We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Northern California Coast v. Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 Coastal New England Road trip
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas