We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/priaboost/
- 2 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Help with Northwest Trip
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 22 road trip
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 25 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP