We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Northern California Coast v. Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land