We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country tips
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Are you looking Very Practical Gift?
- 5 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Jazzfest side trips
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 March in New Mexico
- 22 No Spam this morning!!
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 Ideas for New York