We are trying to decide whether to go to Utah (Zion, Bryce) or the northern California coast (from San Francisco north to Oregon) in mid-May. My concern is that the CA coast will be too foggy this time of year to really appreciate the scenery. Am I right? What about the weather in Utah in mid-May. I'm assuming it won't be too hot? How chilly will it get at night? Any opinions on which would be a better trip are welcome!
Molly from LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Naples fl
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Downtown Chicago
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Summer vacation
- 19 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 23 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?