Does anyone have an idea for a Christmas getaway in the northeast? We don't ski, so that's not an issue. We are also not looking to fky. We live in northern New Jersey and would prefer a driving vacation to go on during the Christmas week. TIA.
Northeast Christmas Vacation Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 2 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 3 NYC
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 8 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Back from Miami Beach
- 14 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 15 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 16 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 17 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 18 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 21 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 22 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 23 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 24 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 25 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest