My wife and I live in Iowa and have a week off in early August, and we're planning on visiting either northern Wisconsin, northern Minnesota, or the UP. We can't decide on the Minocqua area, Bayfield area, Duluth/Lake Superior, or the UP. We might do a little hiking but otherwise we don't really do anything too active (we mainly just want to relax for a week). Also, we don't have any camping gear, so we're looking for suggestions for a nice hotel or resort. Thanks - Kevin
North Woods Vacation in August
- 1 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 11 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 12 Northwest Trip
- 13 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 14 Death Valley in November
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 17 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 18 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 19 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco