All - I've checked out the VRBO listings and there is slim pickings for my 10 day stay on Oahu's North Shore (January 15-25). Hubby and I are low maintenance, active, outdoors-oriented and we like to cook. We are not the resort type so we were thinking of a small beach cottage - something with a BBQ so we can grill out. Clean, quiet and around $150 a night. Does anyone have any suggestions on a place or can anyone recommend another site besides VRBO?
North Shore cottage help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 6 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 7 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 8 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 9 Northern California in February
- 10 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 11 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?