All - I've checked out the VRBO listings and there is slim pickings for my 10 day stay on Oahu's North Shore (January 15-25). Hubby and I are low maintenance, active, outdoors-oriented and we like to cook. We are not the resort type so we were thinking of a small beach cottage - something with a BBQ so we can grill out. Clean, quiet and around $150 a night. Does anyone have any suggestions on a place or can anyone recommend another site besides VRBO?
North Shore cottage help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 15 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days