I'll be traveling there in September. Can you enter the Park at night? If so, how is the entrance-fee collected when there's nobody manning the Entrance Station?
North Rim of Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hana hotels in August
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Spring Break in Charleston
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Hana question
- 10 Sea world San Diego
- 11 Hawaii is still Hell
- 12 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 13 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 14 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 17 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days