Planning a golf vacation with my 16-yr old son for the end of March. We have the courses narrowed down to two "packages", #1 The Glens and #2 Tidewater/Grande Dunes/Pine Lakes/River Hills. We also have the lodging narrowed to a condo at Glen Lakes or the Avista Resort. So we either stay at the course and enjoy nothing but golf, or we stay at the beach and mix the best of both worlds. We are going back and forth on this and would appreciate any comments/insight either way.
North Myrtle Beach Father/Son trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod