Planning a golf vacation with my 16-yr old son for the end of March. We have the courses narrowed down to two "packages", #1 The Glens and #2 Tidewater/Grande Dunes/Pine Lakes/River Hills. We also have the lodging narrowed to a condo at Glen Lakes or the Avista Resort. So we either stay at the course and enjoy nothing but golf, or we stay at the beach and mix the best of both worlds. We are going back and forth on this and would appreciate any comments/insight either way.
North Myrtle Beach Father/Son trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York