Planning a golf vacation with my 16-yr old son for the end of March. We have the courses narrowed down to two "packages", #1 The Glens and #2 Tidewater/Grande Dunes/Pine Lakes/River Hills. We also have the lodging narrowed to a condo at Glen Lakes or the Avista Resort. So we either stay at the course and enjoy nothing but golf, or we stay at the beach and mix the best of both worlds. We are going back and forth on this and would appreciate any comments/insight either way.
North Myrtle Beach Father/Son trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL