Planning a golf vacation with my 16-yr old son for the end of March. We have the courses narrowed down to two "packages", #1 The Glens and #2 Tidewater/Grande Dunes/Pine Lakes/River Hills. We also have the lodging narrowed to a condo at Glen Lakes or the Avista Resort. So we either stay at the course and enjoy nothing but golf, or we stay at the beach and mix the best of both worlds. We are going back and forth on this and would appreciate any comments/insight either way.
North Myrtle Beach Father/Son trip
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 Middlebury vt quickie
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Car trip from Seattle
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?