Planning a golf vacation with my 16-yr old son for the end of March. We have the courses narrowed down to two "packages", #1 The Glens and #2 Tidewater/Grande Dunes/Pine Lakes/River Hills. We also have the lodging narrowed to a condo at Glen Lakes or the Avista Resort. So we either stay at the course and enjoy nothing but golf, or we stay at the beach and mix the best of both worlds. We are going back and forth on this and would appreciate any comments/insight either way.
North Myrtle Beach Father/Son trip
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 7 hello guys....
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 11 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches