We will be just passing through this time and are just looking for hotel/casino in north Las Vegas area close to highway to jackpot?We want to avoid strip and commuter traffic in the morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MO road trip itinerary
- 2 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 3 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 4 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 5 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Birthday vacation ideas
- 8 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 11 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 12 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 15 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 16 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 17 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 18 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 21 Around New Orleans
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Visiting New York State
- 25 pulling a tent trailer in utah