Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
North Conway Winter Weekend - Non Athletic Activities
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013