Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego VRBO area
- 2 NeuActive - Best Organic Anti-Aging Serum Skin Care
- 3 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 4 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 Glacier National Park 2018
- 7 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 8 Muir Woods in October
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 12 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 Colorado Shows Off
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 22 help me plan a Cali trip
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 25 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017