Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 8 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017