Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
North Conway Winter Weekend - Non Athletic Activities
- 1 Maintain original Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD settings (1080p 50p)
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay