Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
North Conway Winter Weekend - Non Athletic Activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles