Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
North Conway Winter Weekend - Non Athletic Activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 2 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 5 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 East Coast Road Trip
- 10 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Pirateland SC
- 16 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 17 San Diego with Kids
- 18 Metro Card Options
- 19 Maui itinerary
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island