Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 7 I95
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 20 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 21 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 22 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 25 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?