Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/male-onyx/
- 2 brosway gioielli outlet www.brosway-shop-it.com
- 3 Vannak Taing
- 4 Best interior Designers
- 5 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 6 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 20 Days Road Trip
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco