Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross-Country trip advice
- 2 New England itinerary help
- 3 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 4 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 5 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 6 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 7 South Beach in October
- 8 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 9 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Finding Steve Perry
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 15 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling