Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 My travels to Monument Valley
- 4 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Lunch in Central Park
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Oregon Coast road trip
- 12 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 13 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment