Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
North Conway Winter Weekend - Non Athletic Activities
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 6 SF to DR? WTH!
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 NYC Itinerary Help
- 10 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 14 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 17 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?