Our group of friends is making our annual early February trip to the North Conway area to cross country ski, but this is a bad year for some of us, healthwise (shoulder surgeries, bad ankle sprains, etc.). Although a few of us won't be able to ski, we still want to join our friends for the weekend. As one of the temporarily physically challenged, I am looking for alternative means of occupying ourselves, while the more healthy among us are skiing.
Does anyone have ideas for non-athletic interesting/fun activities? We are an active group of 60ish folks that have a wide range of interests. We will not be happy spending the weekend indoors reading or shopping at the outlets!
Any help from the forum members would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 2 Day trips from Boston
- 3 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 4 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 8 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 9 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 10 an mission additional most often than
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 13 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 14 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 15 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 24 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?