Hello Everyone! I am thinking of traveling to NC to scope out a new place to live. I want to be in a city where I can walk to most destinations, but yet I would like to ensure that I am in a safe neighborhood. I feel that charlotte may be a bit too congested with traffic, I am moving from North Jersey so I don't want to move somewhere too similar to NY, but I do definitely want to be in a medium-large size city. I was thinking of Greenville? Any suggestions?
North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 2 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 11 Alaska
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah