Hello Everyone! I am thinking of traveling to NC to scope out a new place to live. I want to be in a city where I can walk to most destinations, but yet I would like to ensure that I am in a safe neighborhood. I feel that charlotte may be a bit too congested with traffic, I am moving from North Jersey so I don't want to move somewhere too similar to NY, but I do definitely want to be in a medium-large size city. I was thinking of Greenville? Any suggestions?
North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?