My husband and I were looking into taking a trip to North Carolina this summer. Although we are in our late 20's... our children are young. We were looking for something with a very nice beach, great hotel rooms, and cheap hotel prices. We weren't sure where the best destination in NC would be. Our children are 2, and 7, and we aren't looking for a "touristy" city. We mainly want to stay on the beach. Also, I am a photographer, so I would like to go somewhere with gorgeous photo opportunities. Any suggestions on the nicest cities and beaches for us?
North Carolina Beaches and hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 2 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Juneau May 8th
- 12 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 22 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 23 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Question about Miami travel