My husband and I were looking into taking a trip to North Carolina this summer. Although we are in our late 20's... our children are young. We were looking for something with a very nice beach, great hotel rooms, and cheap hotel prices. We weren't sure where the best destination in NC would be. Our children are 2, and 7, and we aren't looking for a "touristy" city. We mainly want to stay on the beach. Also, I am a photographer, so I would like to go somewhere with gorgeous photo opportunities. Any suggestions on the nicest cities and beaches for us?
North Carolina Beaches and hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 3 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 10 charleston during Christmas Week
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 24 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 25 Key West Hotel in January