We are traveling to Greenville & Raleigh for business, but would like to bring our kiddos and stay longer to go to the beach. Please suggest a great family place. Our kids are LITTLE...3 years and 6 months. & where is the best place to stay...a rental house or a hotel. We like a little luxury but don't want to spend tons of money. $150-200ish/night is ideal. Also, what's the best time to visit. I'm thinking May-Sept. We'd love to see shells, starfish, dolphins, etc. Thanks!
North Carolina Beach for little kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Lodging - Yosemite
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014