We will be in Topsail Beach for 2 weeks which will include the 4th of July. In the past while visiting there,we have gone to Southport and Wilmington for the 4th of July festivities. Does anyone have any suggestions for other places to go? We figured we would avoid Myrtle Beach because of all the traffic / crowds. We would like to experience something different this year. Maybe some small town celebration we are not aware of. Any thoughts on Murrells Inlet ? It will be my husband , myself ,and two 19 year old boys. We are willing to drive in order to go to some place unique. Thanks for any suggestions.
North Carolina 4th of July suggestions
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 6 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 NYC
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 20 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Help with NYC transit
- 23 Boston Area College Tour
- 24 Door County
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints