We will be returning to the Norfolk/Wayne area while our son is attending Wayne State College. Does anyone know any campgrounds nearby? A scenic area would be nice, a very clean bathroom and electric hookup would be a must! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 4 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 East Coast in December
- 10 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 11 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 19 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 25 Fall color yet?