Jet Blue will begin non-stop service between JFK and ABQ in late April. The bad news, for some, is that there will be one flight per day in each direction which will depart evening west bound and as a redeye east bound. Still, this is progress!
Non-stop Flights JFK - ABQ Finally!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce