Jet Blue will begin non-stop service between JFK and ABQ in late April. The bad news, for some, is that there will be one flight per day in each direction which will depart evening west bound and as a redeye east bound. Still, this is progress!
Non-stop Flights JFK - ABQ Finally!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?