Jet Blue will begin non-stop service between JFK and ABQ in late April. The bad news, for some, is that there will be one flight per day in each direction which will depart evening west bound and as a redeye east bound. Still, this is progress!
Non-stop Flights JFK - ABQ Finally!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 2 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 3 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 4 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 5 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 12 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 13 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 14 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 15 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 18 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 19 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 20 Is the New York subway safe?
- 21 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 22 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 23 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 24 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 25 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?