I'm looking for where in CO to spend May 6-9. I'll be in Denver for business prior to May 6, then want to spend 3 days seeing CO in spring. I'll have a car. I know it'll be mud season, but I'd really like to get in some light hiking. Maybe stay in a cabin? It'll be my first trip to CO but I'm from VT so I understand the limits of mud season. Appreciate any suggestions.
Non-Skier Outdoorsman Spending 3 Days in CO May 6-9
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 4 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 13 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW