We will be at Disney World between Jan 22 and 26 2010 and are looking for interesting spots for dinner for two nights out without the kids (they will be enjoying the Disney resort activities!). I really don't care for chains and I hear Orlando is loaded with them. One caveat: we are traveling with another family and one of the grown ups likes to have some "safe" choices on the menu (steak, chicken). The rest of us are game for most anything. We are staying at the Contemporary if location makes a difference. Thanks in advance.
Non-chain restaurants near Disney but NOT Disney
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February