We will be at Disney World between Jan 22 and 26 2010 and are looking for interesting spots for dinner for two nights out without the kids (they will be enjoying the Disney resort activities!). I really don't care for chains and I hear Orlando is loaded with them. One caveat: we are traveling with another family and one of the grown ups likes to have some "safe" choices on the menu (steak, chicken). The rest of us are game for most anything. We are staying at the Contemporary if location makes a difference. Thanks in advance.
Non-chain restaurants near Disney but NOT Disney
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 2 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 3 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 4 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 5 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 6 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 7 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 12 Shenandoah National Park
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 21 Morning in miami
- 22 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 23 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 24 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 25 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night