We will be at Disney World between Jan 22 and 26 2010 and are looking for interesting spots for dinner for two nights out without the kids (they will be enjoying the Disney resort activities!). I really don't care for chains and I hear Orlando is loaded with them. One caveat: we are traveling with another family and one of the grown ups likes to have some "safe" choices on the menu (steak, chicken). The rest of us are game for most anything. We are staying at the Contemporary if location makes a difference. Thanks in advance.
Non-chain restaurants near Disney but NOT Disney
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Death Valley in June
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 19 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?