We will be at Disney World between Jan 22 and 26 2010 and are looking for interesting spots for dinner for two nights out without the kids (they will be enjoying the Disney resort activities!). I really don't care for chains and I hear Orlando is loaded with them. One caveat: we are traveling with another family and one of the grown ups likes to have some "safe" choices on the menu (steak, chicken). The rest of us are game for most anything. We are staying at the Contemporary if location makes a difference. Thanks in advance.
Non-chain restaurants near Disney but NOT Disney
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 2 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 17 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 SFO International Airport