Adult daughter and I will be spending a long weekend in FLL - visiting my brother but need some non-beach activities for daytime. Have researched some kayak trips thru mangroves that sound interesting, but can't get anyone to email me back or answer the phone. Looking for that type of thing - something between basking in the sun and parasailing (which daughter would love but I will take a pass on). Outdoor museums, boat ride thru something interesting - that sort of thing.
Non-beach outdoor activities in Fort Lauderdale/WPB area - weekend in Feb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 7 palm desert, CA
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Balloon fest hotels
- 12 Philadelphia ?
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Houston in September
- 21 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide