Adult daughter and I will be spending a long weekend in FLL - visiting my brother but need some non-beach activities for daytime. Have researched some kayak trips thru mangroves that sound interesting, but can't get anyone to email me back or answer the phone. Looking for that type of thing - something between basking in the sun and parasailing (which daughter would love but I will take a pass on). Outdoor museums, boat ride thru something interesting - that sort of thing.
Non-beach outdoor activities in Fort Lauderdale/WPB area - weekend in Feb
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 3 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 10 Retiring in Colorado
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Denver 1 day in denver
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old