Adult daughter and I will be spending a long weekend in FLL - visiting my brother but need some non-beach activities for daytime. Have researched some kayak trips thru mangroves that sound interesting, but can't get anyone to email me back or answer the phone. Looking for that type of thing - something between basking in the sun and parasailing (which daughter would love but I will take a pass on). Outdoor museums, boat ride thru something interesting - that sort of thing.
Non-beach outdoor activities in Fort Lauderdale/WPB area - weekend in Feb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Clearwater FL area
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 trip advice from TN to TX
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 24 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?