Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.