Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 15 Grand Canyon in March?
- 16 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 17 California Tour Groups?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st