Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 10 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 11 Best Destination in USA
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 14 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 15 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 16 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 17 x mas
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 20 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City