Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 7 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 8 10 day trip
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 15 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 16 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Crossville, TN in March
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 22 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014