Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days