Spending this Saturday through Tuesday in NOLA with hubby and two kids, ages 12 and 10. Of course the only day they are calling for rain is Monday and neither is open. So, trying to decide if we should spend a whole day inside missing the glorious weather to do both or just pick one. Read that we should buy tickets in advance.
NOLA if you had to chose one insectarium or aquarium?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive