My train will arrive in NOLA at 7:30pm Fri June 27th and depart the next morning at 9am - I don't want to rent a room for such a short time and miss seeing a few things - I'm a 70 year old women who uses a power chair but I can walk short distances - Several questions - Is there public transportation from the train station to the French Quarter at night or would it be safe to "walk" the mile and a half? Could I hire someone (not too expensively) to accompany me? Are there places in the Quarter that stay open all night? I'd like to take photos, hear some NOLA music, and eat pralines, beignets, and maybe Cajun and creole food -
NOLA French Quarter open all night and safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 13 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible