My train will arrive in NOLA at 7:30pm Fri June 27th and depart the next morning at 9am - I don't want to rent a room for such a short time and miss seeing a few things - I'm a 70 year old women who uses a power chair but I can walk short distances - Several questions - Is there public transportation from the train station to the French Quarter at night or would it be safe to "walk" the mile and a half? Could I hire someone (not too expensively) to accompany me? Are there places in the Quarter that stay open all night? I'd like to take photos, hear some NOLA music, and eat pralines, beignets, and maybe Cajun and creole food -
NOLA French Quarter open all night and safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center