My train will arrive in NOLA at 7:30pm Fri June 27th and depart the next morning at 9am - I don't want to rent a room for such a short time and miss seeing a few things - I'm a 70 year old women who uses a power chair but I can walk short distances - Several questions - Is there public transportation from the train station to the French Quarter at night or would it be safe to "walk" the mile and a half? Could I hire someone (not too expensively) to accompany me? Are there places in the Quarter that stay open all night? I'd like to take photos, hear some NOLA music, and eat pralines, beignets, and maybe Cajun and creole food -
NOLA French Quarter open all night and safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations