My train will arrive in NOLA at 7:30pm Fri June 27th and depart the next morning at 9am - I don't want to rent a room for such a short time and miss seeing a few things - I'm a 70 year old women who uses a power chair but I can walk short distances - Several questions - Is there public transportation from the train station to the French Quarter at night or would it be safe to "walk" the mile and a half? Could I hire someone (not too expensively) to accompany me? Are there places in the Quarter that stay open all night? I'd like to take photos, hear some NOLA music, and eat pralines, beignets, and maybe Cajun and creole food -
NOLA French Quarter open all night and safe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 3 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 4 Need some shade in Key West
- 5 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Will have five days in Savannah
- 10 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 Our perfect day in Key West
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Mesa Verde
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 20 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 21 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 22 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 23 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 24 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music