Is a Bachelorette party in New Orleans sometime in late Summer just nuts? The bride-to-be has always wanted to visit NOLA and I, as Matron of Honor, thought there would be no better place to have a party for her. Unfortunately, she's getting married early September so the bachelorette festivities would need to take place in the summer months, I guess. I've visited in February and fell in the love with the city and want her to have the same experience Perhaps, June isn't quite as muggy and hot....what do you think?
NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Atlanta with kids
- 4 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles