We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proshred Elite Reviews | XTGENIXAU
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/proshred-elite-reviews/
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 From Newark to Manhattan
- 13 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 16 Monument Valley
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 North California/South Oregon
- 22 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 23 Hotels Houston
- 24 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 25 Birthday vacation ideas