We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 4 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 7 Homestay
- 8 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 12 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 22 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????