We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 4 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 9 Maui vacation
- 10 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!