We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 7 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 8 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 9 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 10 Get You Greater Muscles
- 11 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 fort lauderdale
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 5 days in Colorado
- 25 Port Angelas -Vegas