We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 6 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 7 Eastern Seaboard
- 8 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 9 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 13 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 19 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan