We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packers vs Falcons live
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Trip to USA in July
- 18 Beaches in Incline Village
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Key West luxury hotels
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Florida vacation
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile