We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly