We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary in NOLA the first week in February, first time there for both of us.
I've been having fun reading trip reports and while we don't usually make an exact itinerary, we do go armed with highlighted printouts from Fodors tr's and then see which we feel like doing when.
However, we arrive on Sat. Feb. 1 and the next day, Sun. the 2nd, is our anniversary. Wondering if anyone has any special things to do or places to eat that you'd suggest would be particularly memorable for our anniversary day/eve? Btw this is a second marriage for both of us so although it's a 10th anniversary, we're both in our fifties.
Doesn't have to be, tho' can be, expensive or romantic. For example, we're hoping at some point while there to take a cooking class, and that might be just plain old fun to do on our anniversary if any of the classes are on a Sunday, I haven't looked into that yet.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 4 October in Colorado
- 5 Boston to New York
- 6 Mobile Suggestions
- 7 One day in Dallas
- 8 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 11 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 12 Pensacola Suggestions
- 13 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 14 Nova Star
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 7 days in Colorado
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 19 Biloxi Suggestions
- 20 myrtle beach
- 21 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 25 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?