We are planning a June trip to Yosemite N.P and have started looking for lodgeing. Most lodgeing in the park is already filled up What direction or city or hotel/motel can you recommend? I know the Tenaya Lodge still had some room but it's a bit pricey. I have found a few random motels in surrounding towns still with rooms but would like to hear from all of you....Thank you Gail
NO ROOMS IN YOSEMITE...WHERE SHOULD WE STAY???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help