We are planning a June trip to Yosemite N.P and have started looking for lodgeing. Most lodgeing in the park is already filled up What direction or city or hotel/motel can you recommend? I know the Tenaya Lodge still had some room but it's a bit pricey. I have found a few random motels in surrounding towns still with rooms but would like to hear from all of you....Thank you Gail
NO ROOMS IN YOSEMITE...WHERE SHOULD WE STAY???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 20 Washington, DC to Boston
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 24 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?