We are planning a June trip to Yosemite N.P and have started looking for lodgeing. Most lodgeing in the park is already filled up What direction or city or hotel/motel can you recommend? I know the Tenaya Lodge still had some room but it's a bit pricey. I have found a few random motels in surrounding towns still with rooms but would like to hear from all of you....Thank you Gail
NO ROOMS IN YOSEMITE...WHERE SHOULD WE STAY???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 10 Philly
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 17 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 24 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!