We are planning a June trip to Yosemite N.P and have started looking for lodgeing. Most lodgeing in the park is already filled up What direction or city or hotel/motel can you recommend? I know the Tenaya Lodge still had some room but it's a bit pricey. I have found a few random motels in surrounding towns still with rooms but would like to hear from all of you....Thank you Gail
NO ROOMS IN YOSEMITE...WHERE SHOULD WE STAY???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Northern California in February
- 3 Universal Orlando
- 4 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 5 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 6 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 7 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 8 California
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 12 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 15 Florida or caribbean
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 22 New England September
- 23 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 24 Active Vacation
- 25 Required snow tires & rental cars?