We are planning a June trip to Yosemite N.P and have started looking for lodgeing. Most lodgeing in the park is already filled up What direction or city or hotel/motel can you recommend? I know the Tenaya Lodge still had some room but it's a bit pricey. I have found a few random motels in surrounding towns still with rooms but would like to hear from all of you....Thank you Gail
NO ROOMS IN YOSEMITE...WHERE SHOULD WE STAY???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 14 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants