I've made an advanced reservation,on line,with The Hampton Inn Savanna,Ga.It's my stopping point en-route to S.Fla. The rate is lower then booking via phone however, it is a non-refundable reservation. Can this be possible even with advanced notification?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 One Night at Logan Airport
- 5 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 6 Circle Oahu / luau
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 15 Four days in DC
- 16 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 18 3 nights in Nashville
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Please help with itinerary
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?