I've made an advanced reservation,on line,with The Hampton Inn Savanna,Ga.It's my stopping point en-route to S.Fla. The rate is lower then booking via phone however, it is a non-refundable reservation. Can this be possible even with advanced notification?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 4 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 5 Happy Hour
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 8 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 9 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 10 road trip Houston-NJ
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 13 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Getting to Key West
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 21 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Dinner in Miami