I've made an advanced reservation,on line,with The Hampton Inn Savanna,Ga.It's my stopping point en-route to S.Fla. The rate is lower then booking via phone however, it is a non-refundable reservation. Can this be possible even with advanced notification?
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 3 Rockport, MA dining?
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 14 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 15 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 16 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 17 RIP Judy Rogers
- 18 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 19 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 24 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 25 pa to az