Last time we spent a night on the strip, by nightfall, our nice (so-we-thought), quiet hotel tranformed into streetwalker slumsville. We would like to avoid this next time. What hotels are clean, safe, family-oriented, but in the heart of the city for shopping, dining, nightlife (the dancing kind) Also, any restaurant suggestions?
No Hollywood Hookers, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 New Orleans Motel Question
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 13 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 17 Happy Hour
- 18 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 19 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 20 road trip Houston-NJ
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 23 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?