I will be travelling from NJ to Seattle sometime in mid-July and want to have the trip completed in 4 days tops. According to Mapquest, the ideal route will be taking 80W and connecting with 90W all the way to SEA. There are 3 drivers, so we are planning to drive at least 1 day non-stop. What I am looking for is advise on the following:
1) Probably the most important thing, MUST EAT places that is along that route. We are willing to go off course, but nothing more than 1/2 hour off. We are making this somewhat of a FOODIE road trip and want to experience the best places. $$ is somewhat not an object, as long as the food and experience is good.
2) MUST SEE/EXPERIENCE places. We will be passing through PA, OH, ILL, WIS, MINN, S.DAK, MONT,& WA..
3) ANY and ALL TIPS to make this a memorable trip for me and my brothers. When should we take the 1 day non-stop drive, where there is a stretch of really not much to see/do.
TX again for any tips you guys might have. I will definetely post result of trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 OMG
- 3 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 http://skinsephora.com/borealis-cream-review/
- 7 Florida beach vacation
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556