I will be travelling from NJ to Seattle sometime in mid-July and want to have the trip completed in 4 days tops. According to Mapquest, the ideal route will be taking 80W and connecting with 90W all the way to SEA. There are 3 drivers, so we are planning to drive at least 1 day non-stop. What I am looking for is advise on the following:
1) Probably the most important thing, MUST EAT places that is along that route. We are willing to go off course, but nothing more than 1/2 hour off. We are making this somewhat of a FOODIE road trip and want to experience the best places. $$ is somewhat not an object, as long as the food and experience is good.
2) MUST SEE/EXPERIENCE places. We will be passing through PA, OH, ILL, WIS, MINN, S.DAK, MONT,& WA..
3) ANY and ALL TIPS to make this a memorable trip for me and my brothers. When should we take the 1 day non-stop drive, where there is a stretch of really not much to see/do.
TX again for any tips you guys might have. I will definetely post result of trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 2 Zurich airport connections
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Things to do in Toronto
- 8 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 11 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights