In a couple of weeks I have a business meeting that starts at 6:00 AM in Nitro, WV. Does anyone have any recommendations on decent places to stay that would be close by?
Thanks bunches for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 2 A day in Boston
- 3 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 Newport , RI
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 Depot Bay OR
- 13 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 14 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 15 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 19 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 20 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Phone SIM
- 24 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 25 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes