In a couple of weeks I have a business meeting that starts at 6:00 AM in Nitro, WV. Does anyone have any recommendations on decent places to stay that would be close by?
Thanks bunches for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 9-10 day trip to WA
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 6 Kauai planning help
- 7 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 8 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 9 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 10 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 11 California Trip
- 12 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 15 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 16 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 17 Turo?
- 18 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 19 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 20 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 NYC For The Day
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco