This thirty-something (but oh-so-hip!) would love to have a night on the town with her 20 year old cousin while visiting the Twin Cities. We'll be staying in Plymouth. Are there any "under over" clubs in Mineapolis or St. Paul?
Nite Life for the Under-21 Set in MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16