I will be reaching SFO at around 11 PM and wanted some suggestions for NIGHT (Milky Way, Start Trails etc) and SUNRISE (next day morning) Photography with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop/background/foreground.
Which places/landmarks/locations will be ideal? And where should I stay overnight so as to be as close as possible to these locations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Hotel Location Help
- 2 DC Metro to other sites?
- 3 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 4 DC Hotel location help
- 5 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 6 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Zurich airport connections
- 12 Cleveland West Side Market
- 13 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 14 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 15 Eastern Seaboard
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 18 Recent Spam Attacks
- 19 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 20 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 21 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 22 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 US whole month of January where to
- 25 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house