I will be reaching SFO at around 11 PM and wanted some suggestions for NIGHT (Milky Way, Start Trails etc) and SUNRISE (next day morning) Photography with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop/background/foreground.
Which places/landmarks/locations will be ideal? And where should I stay overnight so as to be as close as possible to these locations
Night and Sunrise Photography in Golden Gate Bridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15