I will be reaching SFO at around 11 PM and wanted some suggestions for NIGHT (Milky Way, Start Trails etc) and SUNRISE (next day morning) Photography with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop/background/foreground.
Which places/landmarks/locations will be ideal? And where should I stay overnight so as to be as close as possible to these locations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 3 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Need help planning....
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Week motorcycle ride
- 13 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 14 Broadway
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 19 Not enough time, i guess..
- 20 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Traveling across the US
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 25 West Virginia -the 49th state!