I will be reaching SFO at around 11 PM and wanted some suggestions for NIGHT (Milky Way, Start Trails etc) and SUNRISE (next day morning) Photography with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop/background/foreground.
Which places/landmarks/locations will be ideal? And where should I stay overnight so as to be as close as possible to these locations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 7 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus