I will be reaching SFO at around 11 PM and wanted some suggestions for NIGHT (Milky Way, Start Trails etc) and SUNRISE (next day morning) Photography with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop/background/foreground.
Which places/landmarks/locations will be ideal? And where should I stay overnight so as to be as close as possible to these locations
Night and Sunrise Photography in Golden Gate Bridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Richmond highlights?
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York, New York...
- 18 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 19 trains in Europe
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 25 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report