Last year we tried Henlopen (state park?) and didn't like it at all-- very crowded and very narrow beach, just a small strip of sand. I know that there are a number of beaches on that stretch of the coast. Would appreciate hearing which of the state parks have widest beach and which likely to be less crowded. Thank you.
nicest beach of DE state park beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Road to Hana
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Rental Services
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 Vegas in mid may
- 23 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11