Last year we tried Henlopen (state park?) and didn't like it at all-- very crowded and very narrow beach, just a small strip of sand. I know that there are a number of beaches on that stretch of the coast. Would appreciate hearing which of the state parks have widest beach and which likely to be less crowded. Thank you.
nicest beach of DE state park beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 10 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?