Last year we tried Henlopen (state park?) and didn't like it at all-- very crowded and very narrow beach, just a small strip of sand. I know that there are a number of beaches on that stretch of the coast. Would appreciate hearing which of the state parks have widest beach and which likely to be less crowded. Thank you.
nicest beach of DE state park beaches?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 One day in Washington DC
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....