Last year we tried Henlopen (state park?) and didn't like it at all-- very crowded and very narrow beach, just a small strip of sand. I know that there are a number of beaches on that stretch of the coast. Would appreciate hearing which of the state parks have widest beach and which likely to be less crowded. Thank you.
nicest beach of DE state park beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?