For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 2 Maui - Haleakala
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 5 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vegas in mid may
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Texas for art and history lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US