For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Key West on NYE
- 2 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 7 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 8 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 20 Oahu Information
- 21 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 22 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 One day in Washington DC