For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 9 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 10 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 11 Alaska- Best tours
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 13 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 16 San Diego Public Transportation
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 19 Yellowstone Dining
- 20 Coronado Ferry
- 21 Cape cod and Acadia
- 22 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 25 Things to do around New York