For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 23 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 24 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 25 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles