For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Ben Landa
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!