For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 2 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Barrow Alaska
- 7 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 10 Park City Utah
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 15 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 Alaska- Best tours
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 25 weather i antelope canyon in December