For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Philly
- 17 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 18 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 19 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...