For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best area to stay in san diego
- 2 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 11 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 12 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 18 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour