For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 trains in Europe
- 8 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares