For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago trip
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)