For some reason i cant quite understand, my DH wants to go to AC with me and our DD for one night and stay somewhere nice on the beach. I looked into revel but it seems that their beach club hasn't opened yet. he had heard that some resort was recently renovated, maybe Harrah's , but i cant seem to find that out. we normally like to stay in nice places, like the Ritz. I know there is no Ritz in AC. We've stayed at the borgata, but with a child, there is NOTHING to do there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
Nicest Atlantic city hotel thats on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Clearwater FL area
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 trip advice from TN to TX
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 17 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway