I'm planning on a trip to Ft. Lauderdale this fall for a wedding and I am hoping to cram in visits with several friends in south Florida while in the region (none of them connected to each other). One of the friends lives in Rockledge, FL. Is there a nice town halfway between there and Ft. Lauderdale to meet up with this friend and spend one night? We would enjoy quaint shopping areas, scenic things, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Nice town between Rockledge and Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 Family Camp in Maine
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 San Diego
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast