I'm planning on a trip to Ft. Lauderdale this fall for a wedding and I am hoping to cram in visits with several friends in south Florida while in the region (none of them connected to each other). One of the friends lives in Rockledge, FL. Is there a nice town halfway between there and Ft. Lauderdale to meet up with this friend and spend one night? We would enjoy quaint shopping areas, scenic things, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Nice town between Rockledge and Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Alaska
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution