Will be traveling to visit my nephew in Douglasville near Atlanta. Need a nice place to stay in a safe area. Will probably be for just one night. Nephew is willing to travel to where we are staying and go out to dinner. Someplace near some nice restaurants would be great. Casual and reasonable prices. Thanks.
Nice place to stay near Atlanta.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 2 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 3 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around