Never been to area. Anyone had any good expeneinces with B/B, hotels/motels there?
Just us two seniors. Don't need a lot of amenities other than a good location and lovely room. Thanks lots......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Northern California Gardens.
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 10 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 Train from east cost to west coast
- 14 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 15 Route 66
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 24 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 25 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?