Will be in this area in early August. Don't want to spend a ton of money, but looking for a nice place to stay for 1 or 2 nights. Thanks. Dawn and Peter
Nice but inexpensive places to stay in Santa Fe and Taos?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 3 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 4 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 Dinner in Miami
- 14 Orlando to Savannah
- 15 Tipping advice
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 25 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car