My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 Airfares in the 1970's
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 17 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 18 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 19 Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 San Francisco and Napa
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 25 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help