My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Nice Boston Restaurants with Toddler
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it