My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Open Tennis
- 2 Reagan Library
- 3 Hawaii with limited time
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 6 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 12 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 13 Cape cod Labor Day
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 16 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 17 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 18 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island