My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.eyeserumreview.ca/vmax-male-enhancement-pills/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/lumivol/
- 3 http://www.eyeserumreview.ca/hydroluxe-wrinkle-control/
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 19 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 22 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake