My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Nice Boston Restaurants with Toddler
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Halau hula Maui
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 17 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast