My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Nice Boston Restaurants with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days