My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Nice Boston Restaurants with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 2 Girls' Getaway
- 3 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 4 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Car Rental in Sedona
- 7 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 8 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 9 NYC hotel/July
- 10 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 19 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 20 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 21 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Las Vegas must sees
- 25 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC