My husband and I are taking a trip to Boston the last week of May with our one and a half year old. It is his first trip so we are quite excited. My husband and I love to eat, and we love good restaurants, but don't necessarily care if the place is fancy or not. We are mainly focused on the food and the service. My son is usually really good in restaurants and will eat anything. That being said, he is still one and a half, so I only want to take him to places where he (and we) will be comfortable. We plan on eating all our dinners at 5 or 530, so it should open up more options. Can anybody recommend some must-try restaurants in Boston where he will either be welcome or at least not result in us getting dirty looks? Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/andro-beast/
- 2 http://www.healthyminihub.com/kiara-serum-reviews/
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 13 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 14 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 20 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 21 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 22 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 23 Costco Travel
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help