My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 3 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 4 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 5 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 11 San Francisco California
- 12 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 13 Miami and New Orleans
- 14 Louisville in December
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 19 United Nations tours
- 20 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 21 September Road Trip in New England
- 22 NYC with 8 yr old
- 23 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 24 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia