My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 2 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 3 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 4 Southern Road Trip
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 7 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 8 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 10 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 13 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days