My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 3 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 4 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 5 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 6 Nashville restaurants
- 7 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 8 MO road trip itinerary
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 11 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 12 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 19 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 25 Around New Orleans