My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Nice and Reasonably Priced Hotel in Aspen
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 2 Hawaii
- 3 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 14 River Cafe
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days