My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 2 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 3 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 8 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 costco Big island
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 14 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 15 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 20 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 Layover
- 23 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing