My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 2 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 3 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 4 Minnesota to Colorado
- 5 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 6 Amazons Blowout!
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 9 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 10 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 11 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 14 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 15 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 16 North Carolina Triangle
- 17 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 18 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 19 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 20 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 21 first trip to HI
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 24 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 25 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip