My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Mardi Gras
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 8 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas