My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 5 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 13 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Florida with a 2 year old
- 16 Train from east cost to west coast
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Route 66
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 23 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 24 Arches or Zion?
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018