My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 4 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Newport , RI
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 12 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 13 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 14 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 15 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 24 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 25 A June trip to Kauai