My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 50th in Hawaii
- 3 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 4 New York City Christmas 2015
- 5 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 Florida Family vacation in California
- 12 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 13 Hilton Head restaurants
- 14 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 15 Las Vegas
- 16 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 17 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 18 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 19 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 traveling to Nashville
- 22 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 23 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day