My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Driving at Night in YNP
- 3 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 4 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 7 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 8 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 11 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 12 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 13 Pacific coast road trip
- 14 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 15 My son's first day in New York
- 16 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 17 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 18 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 19 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 20 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 21 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 22 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 23 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 24 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 25 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac