My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 2 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 5 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 6 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 7 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 8 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 12 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond