My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 5 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 6 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 7 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 8 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 9 Seattle in early August
- 10 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 11 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 12 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 13 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 14 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 17 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 18 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 19 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 20 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 21 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 22 North Carolina Triangle
- 23 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 24 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 25 What to do in Raleigh, NC?