My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 2 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 3 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 Boston to see Sargent works
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 8 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 9 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 10 Southwest US
- 11 Harlem, NY
- 12 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 13 Glacier to Banff
- 14 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 15 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 16 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 17 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 18 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 19 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 20 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Mississippi gulf coast
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 25 Inns in Manteo