My wife and I will be stopping in Aspen for one night during our trip to Colorado in October. I have been looking online at places to stay and many of the hotels are rather pricey and set up for skiers. We will not be skiing that time of year. We are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel, in a nice/scenic part of town that is walking distance to shops and sights. It would be great if the hotel has free parking and a good breakfast.
I look forward to the suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 2 My son's first day in New York
- 3 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston