I'm going to be in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area for one night next month and I thought I'd visit the Outlet Mall. Does anyone know of a decent, clean hotel in that area. Something like a Quality Inn would suit just fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 2 Rules of the Subway
- 3 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 6 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 9 Grand American Road Trip!
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 12 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Alabama trip in Dec
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Orlando - condoleances
- 25 Coco Palms on Kauai