Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/primal-x-male-enhancement/
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 17 Quick road trip
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur