Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Mass.
- 2 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 13 Fort Myers Area
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco