Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Forgotten Muscle Building Principles
- 2 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 3 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 4 Florida for a while
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 7 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 8 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 9 Quick Acela Questions
- 10 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 11 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 12 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 JFK Airport Parking
- 15 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 16 Detroit People Mover
- 17 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 18 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 19 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 20 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 21 Highlights in New England
- 22 Christmas season in Disney World
- 23 Abandoned places in southern California
- 24 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 25 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West