Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Niagara falls visiting the Canada side
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Washington DC Metro
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 Wedding in Hawaii
- 15 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 Alaska cruise and land
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 24 SF to DR? WTH!
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help