Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 Megadrox and Testadrox Review In the event that you
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Christmas Napa Valley
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report