Iam traveling with my husband to US from India, we have the US visa. We want to visit the Niagara falls, both the US and Canada side. Any idea if i can get a Canada visa at the border? or what process is it to visit the Canada side?
Also any pointers on cheap hotels and flight booking is most welcome. We are traveling from LA to Niagara.
p.s. Thinking of covering Washington and New york enroute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/megadrol-reviews/
- 2 What Is Nucific Bio X4& its Benefits?
- 3 http://www.supplementmag.com/testo-vital/
- 4 How does provides better digestive system?
- 5 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 6 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/
- 7 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 8 Trip to USA | Mysterious Places there.
- 9 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/Megadrol/
- 11 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt
- 12 form a layer around your skin
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/Megadrol/
- 14 Human Hair Lace Closures
- 15 Recommended by Dental Professionals
- 16 maid service katy tx
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt
- 19 --->>>>> http://trexmusclesite.com/antiagen/
- 20 Matthew Krivitsky
- 21 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 22 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 23 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 24 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 25 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/