We're driving from Newport, RI and plan to stop in Cooperstown, NY on our way to Niagara Falls in July or Aug 2010. We would plan to take in a Red Sox/Blue Jays game and while we'll have our car we're looking for alternative ways to get to the game in Toronto. Any suggestions?
Niagara Falls to Toronto
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 9 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 15 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 18 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco