We are a huge group living on Atlanta, GA planning a 10 day long trip to Niagara falls, NY, DC in simpler words North USA tour during the Independence Day long weekend. In addition we want to be in NY to witness the fire crackers. Please guide us to plan this trip. What all are the best places that we can cover in these 10 days?
Niagara Falls, NY, DC
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Blue ridge parkway
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Hotels in New Orleans
- 12 Seattle in July
- 13 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 16 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 17 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 18 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?