We are a huge group living on Atlanta, GA planning a 10 day long trip to Niagara falls, NY, DC in simpler words North USA tour during the Independence Day long weekend. In addition we want to be in NY to witness the fire crackers. Please guide us to plan this trip. What all are the best places that we can cover in these 10 days?
Niagara Falls, NY, DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 18 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT