We are a huge group living on Atlanta, GA planning a 10 day long trip to Niagara falls, NY, DC in simpler words North USA tour during the Independence Day long weekend. In addition we want to be in NY to witness the fire crackers. Please guide us to plan this trip. What all are the best places that we can cover in these 10 days?
Niagara Falls, NY, DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 11 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 15 best of yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?