We are traveling to Buffalo, NY to see the falls in 3 weeks. We have US passport to visit Canada side my Dad does not have US passport and can not see falls from Canada side. But my 12 yrs old daughter really want to visit Canada side falls, at least for few hours if possible. My Dad can take rest in the hotel during that time..may be in the late afternoon. I need some suggestion about what is the minimum time needed to go and see the falls from Canada side. We may visit Skylon Tower if time permits. Is the bridge open all the time to cross or has any timings. We have one full day and two half day to spend on the whole. Please let me know.
Niagara border crossing from NY to Canadian and time need to spend there
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Alaska
- 3 San Diego grocery stores
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers