Headed up to Montreal for the first time in September with 2 toddlers. On the way up we will take I89 and hit Quechee Gorge (quick hike) and then continue to Burlington for the night. We'll do Ben and Jerry's and some of the other "tourist traps". Thinking about coming back through Newport/St. Johnsbury. Never been to that part of VT. Anything fun for kids?
NH to Montreal via VT...what to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 4 Road Tour in Usa
- 5 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 So you love handbags!
- 8 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 9 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 13 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port