Headed up to Montreal for the first time in September with 2 toddlers. On the way up we will take I89 and hit Quechee Gorge (quick hike) and then continue to Burlington for the night. We'll do Ben and Jerry's and some of the other "tourist traps". Thinking about coming back through Newport/St. Johnsbury. Never been to that part of VT. Anything fun for kids?
NH to Montreal via VT...what to do?
- 1 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 6 Hotels in New Orleans
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Logan Express
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 11 Great Beach's
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 National Parks?
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Death Valley in November
- 16 Columbus food !
- 17 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 Minnesota State Fair
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July