Headed up to Montreal for the first time in September with 2 toddlers. On the way up we will take I89 and hit Quechee Gorge (quick hike) and then continue to Burlington for the night. We'll do Ben and Jerry's and some of the other "tourist traps". Thinking about coming back through Newport/St. Johnsbury. Never been to that part of VT. Anything fun for kids?
NH to Montreal via VT...what to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 7 NW Houston restaurant help
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 18 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 19 charleston during Christmas Week
- 20 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 24 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?